|CAS Number: 137-26-8|
|Chemical Synonym: Thiram Technical, Tetramethylthiuram disulfide, Bis (dimethyldithiocarbamoyl) disulfide, Thiuram|
Thiram P (Thiram technical Phyto) is a fast-wetting phyto grade product for use in pesticide formulations.
Principle applications for Thiram P are:
- Fungicide for crop protection: fruit trees and berries, vineyards, vegetables, market gardening, ornamental plants and flowers.
- Fungicide for seed dressing.
- Repellent to protect seeds and crops from being eaten by birds, small mammals, rabbits and game (deer, hares).
Thiram controls among others the following diseases:
- Pit fruits: Venturia (scab), Monilia (brown rot), Stemphylium (brown spot of pears), Botrytis Gloeosporium (bitter rot), Alternaria.
- Stone fruits: Taphrina (leaf curl), Coryneum (shot holes) Monilia.
- Strawberry: Botrytis, Colletotrichum (black spots) and Phytophtora
- Banana: Mycosphaerella (sigatoka disease)
- Vegetables: Botrytis, Colletotrichum (anthracnose), Septoria, Plasmodiophora, Rhizoctonia.
- Grapes: Botrytis, Anthracnosis.
- Seeds: Pythium, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Alternaria, Septoria, Phoma.
For authorized crop protection uses, please refer to the registrations in your country.
Thiram is compatible with IPM (Integrated Pest Management) programs, as it is neutral to beneficial insects and Typhlodromus.
Thiram is not phytotoxic.
Not all uses and/or products are registered in all countries/regions. Please contact your local Customer Service Representative for availability in your region.
Additional Product Information
|Additional product information is available to registered customer center users.|
|When accessing SDS documents, note that certain data fields will be generic and may or may not reflect the information relevant to the recipient and/or the material/package size (including but not limited to the manufacturer/supplier address).|