|CAS Number: 137-30-4|
|Chemical Synonym: Ziram Technical, Thionic Ziram Technical, Zinc dimethyldithiocarbamate, Bis(dimethyldithiocarbamoto-S,S’)zinc|
Ziram P is a creamy white powder.
Ziram P (Ziram Technical Phyto), is a fast-wetting phyto grade for use in plant protection product formulation,
The principle applications of Ziram P include:
- Fungicide for crop protection: fruit trees and berries, vegetables, ornamentals, flowers.
- Repellent to protect nursery stock, shrubs, ornamentals and orchards from rabbit, deer and rodent depredations.
- Ziram controls among others the following diseases :
- Stone fruits: Taphrina (leaf curl), Monilia (brown rot), Coryneum (shot holes), Fusicoccum and rust.
- Pit fruits: Venturia (scab) & Stemphylium (brown rot on pears).
- Citrus fruits: Xantomona, Anthracnosis.
- Vegetables: Septoria, Plasmodiophora, Botrytis, Anthracnosis.
For authorized crop protection uses, please refer to the registrations in your country.
Ziram is compatible with IPM (Integrated Pest Management) programs as it neutral to beneficial insects and moderately toxic to Typhlodromus.
Ziram is not phytotoxic.
Not all uses and/or products are registered in all countries/regions. Please contact your local Customer Service Representative for availability in your region.
Additional Product Information
|Additional product information is available to registered customer center users.|
|When accessing SDS documents, note that certain data fields will be generic and may or may not reflect the information relevant to the recipient and/or the material/package size (including but not limited to the manufacturer/supplier address).|