Thiram 50 SC
|Thiram 50 SC|
|CAS Number: 137-26-8 |
|Chemical Synonym: Thiram, TMTD, tetramethylthiuram disulfide
The product is used as a contact fungicide for foliar sprays in agriculture and horticulture, as well as for seed-dressing and soil treatments.
Thiram controls among others the following diseases:
- Pip fruits: Venturia (scab), Monilia (brown rot), Stemphylium (brown spot of pears), Botrytis Gloeosporium (bitter rot), Alternaria.
- Stone fruits: Taphrina (leaf curl), Coryneum (shot holes) Monilia.
- Strawberry: Botrytis, Colletotrichum (black spots) and Phytophtora
- Banana: Mycosphaerella (sigatoka disease)
- Vegetables: Botrytis, Colletotrichum (anthracnose), Septoria, Plasmodiophora, Rhizoctonia.
- Grapes: Botrytis, Anthracnosis.
- Seeds: Pythium, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Alternaria, Septoria, Phoma.
Thiram is compatible with IPM (Integrated Pest Management) programs, as it is neutral to beneficial insects and Typhlodromus.
Thiram is not phytotoxic.
Not all uses and/or products are registered in all countries/regions. Please contact your local Customer Service Representative for availability in your region.
Additional Product Information
|Additional product information is available to registered customer center users.|
|When accessing SDS documents, note that certain data fields will be generic and may or may not reflect the information relevant to the recipient and/or the material/package size (including but not limited to the manufacturer/supplier address).|