As regulatory and safety standards increase, Eastman Impera™ performance resins can help tire brands deliver the desired balance of performance and safety without compromising the integrity of their manufacturing process.
Impera tire additives help optimize wet grip and rolling resistance without compromising other key performance characteristics or processing. Adding even a small amount of Impera fine-tunes performance, potentially avoiding more significant formulation changes or even tire redesign.
Impera’s selective portfolio of performance resins enhances tire performance. Beyond tires, Eastman is the world’s leading provider of pure monomer resins (PMRs), C5s, C9s, and rosin resins. Our strong position and application expertise enable us to leverage a variety of hydrocarbon resin chemistry to help manufacturers create true brand advantages in the marketplace.
Impera performance resins offer:
- Compatibility with all common tire elastomers
- Enhanced wet and dry grip
- Enhanced tack for tire building process
- Good dispersion for higher mixing efficiencies and improved processing
- Compliance with emerging labeling and performance requirements