Piccotac 9095-E Hydrocarbon Resin
Piccotac™ 9095-E hydrocarbon resin is a low molecular weight, slightly aromatic-modified aliphatic C5 tackifier designed for the adhesives industry. This light colored resin is compatible with styrenic block copolymers, EVA, and many polar elastomers.
It is widely used with other tackifier resins, such as rosin esters and C9 hydrocarbon tackifiers to improve performance. It is primarily used in hot melt adhesives and pressure sensitive adhesives. Piccotac™ 9095-E is stabilized by the addition of antioxidant.
- Carpet construction
- Case and carton closures
- Casting wax
- Hygiene adhesives
- Labels non food contact
- Packaging tape
- Polymer modification
- Protective coatings
- Road markings
- Roofing ingredients
- Solvent borne packaging adhesives
- Specialty tape
- Tape non food contact
- Aliphatic resin with a low level of aromatic-modification
- Excellent adhesion to styrene-isoprene-styrene (SIS) block copolymers
- Excellent balance of peel and shear
- Excellent compatibility with EVA, APO and metallocene polymers for packaging adhesives
- Excellent peel and tack properties
- Light color, low odor
Regulatory information and data sheets
Check with local sales office
to determine exact availability by country. Orders subjected to minimum order quantity.
- Europe, Middle East, & Africa
Please select a region and country for a list of authorized distributors. If a country is not listed for a region, contact Eastman for further information.