Eastoflex E1015 Amorphous Polyolefin
Eastoflex™ Amorphous Polyolefins (APOs) are characteristically saturated, low molecular weight, propylene-based olefin polymers. These products are inherently soft, tacky, and flexible, having a broad compatibility with numerous elastomers, polymers, and tackifying resins. Eastoflex™ APOs are characterized by consistent quality, low odor, good heat stability, and low color. Eastoflex™ E1015 is a copolymer of propylene and ethylene, having a melt viscosity of 1,500 mPa·s at 190°C.
- General assembly hotmelts
- Wax ingredients
- Broad compatibility with numerous elastomers, polymers, and other tackifying resins
- Broad temperature service range
- Convenient product form
- Excellent thermal and UV stability
- Excellent water and moisture resistance
- Low color
- Low odor
Regulatory information and data sheets
Check with local sales office
to determine exact availability by country. Orders subjected to minimum order quantity.
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East, & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Please select a region and country for a list of authorized distributors. If a country is not listed for a region, contact Eastman for further information.