Piccotac 7050 Hydrocarbon Resin
Piccotac™ 7050 hydrocarbon resin is a low softening point, aromatic modified C5 resin. This light colored resin is designed for use in adhesive systems based on either aliphatic or aromatic elastomers. Due to its unique properties, Piccotac™ 7050 can be used at a higher level than typical hydrocarbon tackifiers and its high level of aromatic modification can pemit the use of block coploymers with higher styrene content. It is stabilized by the addition of 0.10% antioxidant.
- Carpet construction
- Case & carton sealing closings
- Casting wax
- Labels non food contact
- Packaging tape
- Paints & coatings
- Polymer modification
- Protective coatings
- Road markings
- Roofing ingredients
- Specialty tape
- Tape non food contact
- Wax ingredients
- Can be used with high styrene content block coploymers
- Compatible tackifier for many PSA systems
- High aromatic modification to provide processability and wet out
- Low Color, Low softening point C5/C9 tackifier resin
- Lower softening point to provide increased tack and low temperature performance
Regulatory Information and Data Sheets
Check with local Sales Office
to determine exact availability by country. Orders subjected to minimum order quantity.
Please select a region and country for a list of authorized distributors. If a country is not listed for a region, contact Eastman for further information.