Aerafin™ 17M (molten) polymer is a propylene-based olefin polymer compatible with a range of hydrocarbon tackifying resins and enables spraying or slot applying the finished adhesive at a broad range of temperatures and operating conditions. Aerafin™ 17M polymer is characterized by consistent quality, low color, excellent thermal stability, and low odor. This product ships in molten form unless otherwise specified.
- General assembly hotmelts
- Hygiene adhesives
- Packaging components non food contact
- Compatibility with an array of hydrocarbon tackifying resins
- Excellent thermal stability
- Good adhesion with excellent peel strength
- In formulation, enables a robust adhesive system with a broad processing window and sprayability at temperatures as low as 130°C
- Low color and odor
- Reliable global supply
- Requires lower tackifier loading than with most SBC-based formulations
Regulatory Information and Data Sheets
Check with local Sales Office
to determine exact availability by country. Orders subjected to minimum order quantity.