Ziram 90 WP is a ready to use wettable powder formulation. This product is a creamy white powder.
The principle applications of Ziram WP include:
- Fungicide for crop protection: fruit trees and berries, vegetables, ornamentals, flowers.
- Repellent to protect nursery stock, shrubs, ornamentals and orchards from rabbit, deer and rodent depredations.
- Ziram controls among others the following diseases :
- Stone fruits: Taphrina (leaf curl), Monilia (brown rot), Coryneum (shot holes), Fusicoccum and rust.
- Pit fruits: Venturia (scab) & Stemphylium (brown rot on pears).
- Citrus fruits: Xantomona, Anthracnosis.
- Vegetables: Septoria, Plasmodiophora, Botrytis, Anthracnosis.
For authorized crop protection uses, please refer to the registrations in your country.
Ziram is compatible with IPM (Integrated Pest Management) programs as it neutral to beneficial insects and moderately toxic to Typhlodromus.
Ziram is not phytotoxic.
Not all uses and/or products are registered in all countries/regions. Please contact your local Customer Service Representative for availability in your region.