Eastman Embrace High Yield copolyester is added to Embrace LV to create a naturally white film with UV and visible light blocking and optimum MD growth that is ~30% less dense than other copolyesters enabling more film per weight.
Embrace High Yield offers:
- Optimum MD growth that is ~30% less dense than other copolyesters
- Enables more film per weight
- White, opaque micro-voided shrinkable film
- Eliminates need for white flood coats and pigmented bottles
- 360-degree label graphics
- Soft touch
- Slip resistance
- Noise free film for squeezable packaging
- Has up to 8 percent renewable content
- Up to 70% ultimate shrinkage
Ideal for dairy, juices, wine and vitamin products that require UV and visible light blocking.
For product specifications and literature view our product overview.