|Chemical Synonym: Alkyl hydroxylamine 87%|
- High efficiency
- High water solubility
- Low toxicity
- No residual Term-N-ator® P in PVC resin
- US FDA, BfR and RIVM approved
- Water as a solvent to deliver
Term-N-Ator P is available as a yellow liquid with an amine-like odor.
Term-N-Ator P is used:
- in boiler water treatment: oxygen scavenger for medium and high pressure boilers.
- as a short stopper in the production of styrene butadiene rubber.
- in the PVC industry: Term-N-ator P is a highly effective PVC shortstopper. Term-N-ator P, a specially formulated powerful radical scavenger, combines high radical efficiency, excellent water solubility and low toxicity.
Benefits of Term-N-ator P:
- Rapid termination for general shortstopping
- Can be used as an emergency killer
- Does not require additional solvents
- No carryover with recycled VCM
- Easily handled liquid: MP -36C
- When changing to Term-N-ator P, no additional plant modifications or costs
Additional Product Information
|Additional product information is available to registered customer center users.|
|When accessing SDS documents, note that certain data fields will be generic and may or may not reflect the information relevant to the recipient and/or the material/package size (including but not limited to the manufacturer/supplier address).|