Eastman Tritan™ copolyester creates excellent sheet that adds value for processors, fabricators, and end users. Spartech, a leading extruder of innovative sheet and roll-stock solutions, now offers ULTRATUF™ FS sheet in gauges up to 70 mil (typical tolerance up to +/10%).
You can rely on an industry leader for technical support and the peace of mind that is so important in the face and eye protection value chain.
- Spartech ULTRATUF FS sheet is easier to fabricate than PC. It requires less shear-strength force to die cut.
- It is lower density than PC, allowing more product per unit of resin.
- Saves energy and time—Eastman Tritan™ copolyester thermoforms at a lower temperature than PC and doesn’t require drying before thermoforming.
- ULTRATUF FS sheet can be:
- Laser cut
- Die punched
- Bent hot or cold
- Joined by screws, rivets, or bolts
Edges can be polished with commercial edge-finishing equipment, sanding, solvents, flame polishing, or buffing.