Ziram WG is formulated as water-dispersible granules using GRANUFLO® process.
GRANUFLO® formulations have the following advantages:
- the spherical granules are virtually dust-free, owing to their mechanical strength;
- they can be measured like a liquid and disperse rapidly in water without foaming;
- the formulations are not sensitive to frost and do not contain solvent.
The rigid cardboard packing, which can be printed with the customer's trademark, is easy to store and handle, can be emptied completely and is easy to destroy.
The principle applications for Ziram WG include:
- Fungicide for crop protection: fruit trees and berries, vegetables, ornamentals, flowers.
- Repellent to protect nursery stock, shrubs, ornamentals and orchards from rabbit, deer and rodent depredations.
Ziram controls among others the following diseases:
- Stone fruits: Taphrina (leaf curl), Monilia (brown rot), Coryneum (shot holes), Fusicoccum and rust.
- Pip fruits: Venturia (scab) and Stemphylium (brown rot on pears).
- Citrus fruits: Xantomona, Anthracnosis.
- Vegetables: Septoria, Plasmodiophora, Botrytis, Anthracnosis.
For authorized crop protection uses, please refer to the registrations in your country.
Ziram is compatible with IPM (Integrated Pest Management) programs as it is neutral to beneficial insects and moderately toxic to Typhlodromus.
Ziram is not phytotoxic.
Not all uses and/or products are registered in all countries/regions. Please contact your local Customer Service Representative for availability in your region.