Chemical synonyms: Hydroxyethylmethyleneimine; methyl ethanolamine; methylethylolamine; monomethylethanolamine; monomethylaminoethanol; monomethyl ethanolamine; N-Methyl-2-aminoethanol; N-Methyl-2-ethanolamine; N-Methylethanolamine; N-monomethylaminoethanol
Amietol M11 (MMEA) is a clear hygroscopic liquid with an amine-like odor. The freshly distilled product is colorless, but prolonged storage may cause a yellowish discoloration.
Principal applications for Amietol M11 include:
- Precursor for detergents, fabric softeners
- Additive for coatings and resins
- Component for gas sweetening solutions
- Additive for optical brighteners
- Fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals
- Home & industrial care intermediates
Regulatory information and data sheets
Check with local sales office
to determine exact availability by country. Orders subjected to minimum order quantity.
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East, & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Please select a region and country for a list of authorized distributors. If a country is not listed for a region, contact Eastman for further information.