Chemical synonyms: INCI: retinyl sunflowerseedate
A naturally derived pro-retinol composed of retinol and sunflower fatty acids, Eastman GEM retinyl sunflowerate is a biobased, formulation-stable, easy-to-handle, nonirritating antiaging ingredient. At room temperature, it is a pourable liquid and is supplied as a high-purity (>95%) assay; therefore, it is free of solvent, diluents, and carriers.
- Cosmetic ingredients - lips
- Cosmetic ingredients eyes & face
- Skin care ingredients
- High purity anti-aging active
- Liquid form without added solvents, oils or diluents
- No added ingredients and no preservatives
- Prepared using GEM™ technology, which significantly reduces energy, CO2 emissions, waste, and water usage
Regulatory information and data sheets
Check with local sales office
to determine exact availability by country. Orders subjected to minimum order quantity.
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East, & Africa
Please select a region and country for a list of authorized distributors. If a country is not listed for a region, contact Eastman for further information.