Stand out on shelves, not at the recycler
Eastman Embrace Encore — for recyclable shrink labels
- Embrace Encore forms a versatile, clear shrink label that can be recycled at curbside. A crystallizable PET, Embrace Encore is fully compatible with PET bottle recycling streams when used with washable inks. For recyclers, it contributes to their overall rPET (recycled PET) yield.
- Embrace Encore Renew contains certified recycled content* made via Eastman’s molecular recycling technologies, which have lower greenhouse gas emissions than traditional manufacturing processes and help keep plastic waste out of landfills.
The Eastman Embrace legacy
- Embrace offers excellent printability, water-like clarity and greater than 75% shrinkage for use on highly contoured or complex containers.
- Embrace LV is a versatile, one-resin solution that offers lower shrink force for use on thin-walled containers and optimal MD growth, enabling less material usage and virtually eliminating label smiles and frowns. It is also available with certified recycled content* as Embrace LV Renew.
- Embrace HY is naturally white, slip resistant and soft to touch with superb ultraviolet (UV) and visible light-blocking capability — excellent for dairy beverage containers.
*Recycled content certified by ISCC using mass balance allocation.