New life for shrink films
Recycling with shrink film labels just got a whole lot easier.
Eastman Embrace Encore™ copolyester is an adaptable clear shrink film resin designed to meet the needs of today’s evolving marketplace. Encore contributes to the PET recycle stream rather than contaminating it. Shrink labels made with Embrace Encore get recycled along with their PET containers with no extra equipment or special considerations necessary for recyclers.
As a result, Encore not only makes a difference on store shelves; it makes a difference for our planet as well.
Embrace solutions optimize shrink labels, empowering designers to create more innovative, engaging, and attractive packaging. Encore offers brands good shrinkage properties, toughness, and clarity along with a compelling sustainability story—helping promote brand image, increase sales, attract consumers’ attention, and encourage brand loyalty.
With a versatile shrink curve, Eastman Encore’s advantages include:
- 360-degree graphic space for eye-catching designs—increasing shelf visibility
- Exceptional clarity—helping create clear shrink label designs that highlight contents as well as graphic designs
- Excellent printability—unleashing creativity to entice consumers
- High shrink rate—shrinks beautifully on complex, contoured bottles
- Compatible shrink force—eliminating damaged or crushed containers during application
- A reliable supply chain—offering superior and consistent quality of materials