Markets for sintering applications
The advent of 3D printing has transformed manufacturing, allowing designers and brands alike to economically create customized products that meet very specific needs. Today, the availability of diverse materials is empowering additive manufacturing to evolve and adapt to rapidly changing market demands. For example, through sintering applications, 3D printers now can fashion custom-fitted footwear, athletic equipment, and customized auto parts—with materials that exhibit both toughness and pliability.
Customization is the name of the game. Amphora is your secret weapon.
- Amphora’s flexibility, toughness, and resistance to abrasion, tears, and fatigue render athletic apparel and equipment both durable and comfortable.
- High resolution and accuracy enable designs with both thick and thin sections—including intricate lattices for resilient soles.
- Superior compression and rebound properties help create customized elastomeric parts.
- Designers and brands can now transition to scalable manufacturing.
Equipment makers (3D printers)
Reach more customers and discover new markets with innovative 3D materials.
- With new capabilities, Amphora SP1621 can help manufacturers of 3D printers expand into a variety of markets and applications.
- Introduce more 3D adopters for greater functionality.
- Favorable processing, such as optimal spreadability, thermal activity, and color stability, reinforce the quality of manufacturers’ brands.
Do more for your customers by adding Amphora to your lineup.
- Easy to process and recycle, Amphora SP1621 provides 3D printing service bureaus with expanded capabilities to meet broader customer needs.
- Greater recyclability helps reduce costs of services.
- Engineering-grade material empowers service bureaus with 3D printers to offer high quality, agile manufacturing services.