Ferbam WG is formulated as water-dispersible granules using GRANUFLO® process.
GRANUFLO® formulations have the following advantages:
- the spherical granules are virtually dust-free, owing to their mechanical strength;
- they can be measured like a liquid and disperse rapidly in water without foaming;
- the formulations are not sensitive to frost and do not contain solvent.
The rigid cardboard packing, which can be printed with the customer's trademark, is easy to store and handle, can be emptied completely and is easy to destroy.
Applications for Ferbam include fungicide for fruit trees, vegetables, small fruits, berries and ornamentals.
Ferbam controls the following diseases*:
- apples: scab, cedar-rust, blotch
- cabbage (plant beds only): downy mildew
- cherries: brown rot, leaf spot
- citrus (grapefruit, lemons, limes, oranges, tangerines, tangelos): scab
- cranberries: fruit rots
- grapes: black rot
- ornamentals: leaf spot, rust, botrytis
- peaches: leaf curl
- pears: scab, sooty blotch, fabraea
- pines: fusiform rust of seedlings
- tobacco (plant beds): blue mould
- tomatoes: grey mould (botrytis)
Not all uses and/or products are registered in all countries/regions. Please contact your local Customer Service Representative for availability in your region.